This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Timezone Brazil

digorochabh
Star II
Even if you do not want to use the time zone and manual time, the phone changes by itself. Please resolve this.
LQ4399KLA1FL.jpg

53 REPLIES 53

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I should note that I went from Pacific, to Mountain, back to Pacific. I have never seen this issue happen in the Pacific timezone, even when the device loses signal.

brunofracalossi
Star III
LP_ASUS

I should note that I went from Pacific, to Mountain, back to Pacific. I have never seen this issue happen in the Pacific timezone, even when the device loses signal.

View post
I tried everything here.. it keeps going back to gmt -2 Sao Paulo (what is wrong as Sao Paulo is -3 without summertime this year) ... And it happens after I disable automatic timezones and set it to another one like gmt -3 from Argentina...
Very bad issue that just appeared after upgrade to android 10

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
brunofracalossi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30228#Comment_30228

I tried everything here.. it keeps going back to gmt -2 Sao Paulo (what is wrong as Sao Paulo is -3 without summertime this year) ... And it happens after I disable automatic timezones and set it to another one like gmt -3 from Argentina...

Very bad issue that just appeared after upgrade to android 10

View post
Mine was present in Android 9.

brunofracalossi
Star III
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30436#Comment_30436

Mine was present in Android 9.

View post
so probably issues are not the same... it was not present in android 9 for me. it seems that the issue is that even if you unselect automatic timezone from the network, it keeps changing based on it. (and right now it is a problem in most part of Brazil because Sao Paulo timezone is not correctly set. It is GMT -3 and it is set with GMT -2 , as summertime was canceled here this year)
Basically I just wanted to be able to change to another timezone manually (what is possible), but the phone keeps changing back to my automatic timezone from the network even if this option is not checked in the phone, (And I already confirmed that other people with zenfone 6 in brazil also have this issue, so it would be nice to get it fixed)

brunofracalossi
Star III
no updates related to this problem?