This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smoothness of zenui 6 is gone

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Smoothness of zenui 6 is gone with android 10 update.. I hope it will return with update

13 REPLIES 13

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
For me smoothness has gone from every where. I am not saying my is not working or it giving me any type of specific problem.. But that buttery smoothness has gone from Ui.. Its over all experience. And factory reset for every thing is not answer.. For that I need to take a backup.. I m not saying its very hectic thing to do.. Bt for every problem one can't do factory reset every time..

prashanth
Rising Star II
ashishengr.kumar

For me smoothness has gone from every where. I am not saying my is not working or it giving me any type of specific problem.. But that buttery smoothness has gone from Ui.. Its over all experience. And factory reset for every thing is not answer.. For that I need to take a backup.. I m not saying its very hectic thing to do.. Bt for every problem one can't do factory reset every time..

View post
True

kalmah
Rising Star I
Kolorowezworki

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28236#Comment_28236

No, why should I do this? It's not normal to do factory reset after every software update ?

View post
I've always done it and I've never had a problem

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Kolorowezworki

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28236#Comment_28236

No, why should I do this? It's not normal to do factory reset after every software update ?

View post
No, it's not normal if you have to do it after every software update but this was a major one. Not everyone has to but some do because the combination of apps, settings and in what order you did these, which have triggered bugs that we have not discovered in our beta testing. This is something that can not foreseen and as a manufacturer, we can only hope to catch the most major bugs so most of the users can have a carefree upgrade. I would say we have succeeded in this but you are one of those who weren't so lucky. A reset is the normal option unless you can point out what's triggering the bugs for you. If the bug is obvious, then we can fix it, if not, then it can take a long time to find and it's probably a bug that no one else will ever experience as it takes a similar user pattern and a Android 9 to 10 upgrade.