This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Timezone Brazil

digorochabh
Star II
Even if you do not want to use the time zone and manual time, the phone changes by itself. Please resolve this.
LQ4399KLA1FL.jpg

53 REPLIES 53

brunofracalossi
Star III
brunofracalossi

Playing around a bit more it seems that if I don't select both options (to have clock updated from network and to have timezone updated from network) , then it stops to change my timezone automatically... But it should not be like that... Usually I was keeping the clock update by network but I was manually selecting the timezone(because of bug with Brazilian summer time)

View post
Disregard it . In this situation it is also changing automatically...and both options are not selected..it should never happen

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

brunofracalossi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30049#Comment_30049

Disregard it . In this situation it is also changing automatically...and both options are not selected..it should never happen

View post
Ok thanks. We'll try to reproduce and look into it.

So even with Clock + Time Zone auto update(by network) disabled - and setting it manually - system wil refresh it to something wrong after a period of time?

Is this related to if/when you connect to Wifi? Or happens also on mobile data.

brunofracalossi
Star III
It changes back to wrong timezone in seconds or minutes after manually changing to a different one... I try to change to any gmt -3 timezone and it always moves back to são Paulo with wrong -2 timezone

brunofracalossi
Star III
It seems that now timezone provided by the network is correct, so I don't face the issue anymore here...

Disregard...it changed again to wrong timezone

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I noticed a similar issue when I took the phone to an area with no service. My device was convinced it was Daylight Savings time, and it was not. My companion, also on an Android device, had the correct time.
When I re-entered an area with data, the time did not update. It solved itself when I changed time zones from Mountain, back to Pacific.