This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I buy ASUS ROG 2 in Australia?

Lost
Star I
I have been looking since its release but the legit sellers won't sell here in Australia. I found that Kogan.com.au are selling them but its Chinese Version and it doesn't come with a fan dongle and I think that is dodgy.
6 REPLIES 6

Lost
Star I
ASUS ROG Phone 2 ZS660KL 8GB Ram 128GB Rom Dual Sim (CN Spec) (With Google Play) | Android Phones |The website is legit as i have bought things here from the past, but im not sure if should trust them with this one.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Lost

https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/heybattery-asus-rog-phone-2-zs660kl-8gb-ram-128gb-rom-dual-sim-cn-spec-...

The website is legit as i have bought things here from the past, but im not sure if should trust them with this one.

View post
That link says China spec, which means it is the Tencent edition flashed to WW firmware. That is an unsupported configuration, and we do NOTE recommend buying it.
More info can be found here on why not to buy that version.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/10259/psa-take-caution-tencent-branded-chinese-models-with-gl...

Lost
Star I
Thanks a lot. Do you know where I can buy the original ASUS ROG PHONE 2 in Australia? or when ASUSshop.au will start selling them?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm sorry to say but unless there aren't any new plans that I do not know about, we're not going to sell ROG Phone II in Australia. I wish we could sell in all regions but unfortunately we don't have the resources.
If you do decide to buy from another country. Make sure it's not the tencent version. The indian 8/128GB version is cheaper but I'm not sure if it supports all the necessary bands in australia of if there's even any indian store that ships to Australia.
ROG Phone II | All Phones | ASUS IndiaPersonally, I think you should go with a phone that's sold locally in case you're ever in need of service