cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTS audio is not getting enabled automatically

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Hello team,
DTS audio is not working properly. Everytime, I have to open the audio wizard and select any audio mode (eg. Rock) when I play music with any music player. Could you provide solution for this issue.

39 REPLIES 39

Freddetj
Star III
Yesterday I got the latest OTA here in sweden and it seems to be happening less (better in keeping my profile loaded) for me atleast.
Added this just as feedback incase the OTA had some tweaks included regarding the audiowizard.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
Freddetj

Yesterday I got the latest OTA here in sweden and it seems to be happening less (better in keeping my profile loaded) for me atleast.

Added this just as feedback incase the OTA had some tweaks included regarding the audiowizard.

View post
Which version?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
We've been unable to reproduce the issue as described.
If we play music with an AW effect enabled, we can get Audio Wizard to disable when receiving a call from an app, (whatsapp/line/wechat). After the call ends, the music doesn't correctly use AW settings, and has to be paused and restarted once to recover the effect.
The issue can't be reproduced with a standard phone call, because you can't play music while calling. A video might show what steps we missed or something else that we are missing.

Freddetj
Star III
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30173#Comment_30173

Which version?

View post
PKQ1.190414.001.WW_Phone-16.0631.1910.44-0
Extension Rom 1.1.227
Hope this is the right info.
Has actually been free from the "bug" so far since upgrading yesterday.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

We've been unable to reproduce the issue as described.

If we play music with an AW effect enabled, we can get Audio Wizard to disable when receiving a call from an app, (whatsapp/line/wechat). After the call ends, the music doesn't correctly use AW settings, and has to be paused and restarted once to recover the effect.

The issue can't be reproduced with a standard phone call, because you can't play music while calling. A video might show what steps we missed or something else that we are missing.

View post
I'm afraid to record the session because incoming call will show the mobile number.
Fyi. We are not playing music while calling. I assume, step no 4,5 & 6 was not followed properly. Step4: pause the running song. Step 5: ask some one else to call your mobile number, attend and cut the call. Step 6 play the music again to notice the difference in the audio.
1.Play a song in Google Play music using wired headphone
2.Open audio wizard enable dts (eg.Dance mode)
3.Close the audio wizard from background/recent window but song will continue with DTS audio
4.Pause/stop the song
5.Get a incoming call
6.Play the song again and you can notice the DTS audio got disabled.
7.Open the audio wizard and click center button to reactivate DTS audio.