cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh rate option is greyed out

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Team,
Sometimes Refresh rate option is getting greyout and system set back to 60Hz. Unable to change it. This is happening after recent update.
Every time I have to reboot the device to fix this. Could you help me on this.
Q2Y9QAOP6SA4.jpg

Regards
45 REPLIES 45

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
squall0833

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30111#Comment_30111

No i did not set any game profile to 90hz, all checked as system, and even if i do, it worked as intended, as long i quit the game, refresh rate is back to 120hz

I have confirmed that by turning on Screen Recorder to record something, it goes to 90hz immediately and stay at it until you restart ur phone

View post
I agree. It is happening to me as well. Screen refresh rate set back to 90Hz when I open screen recorder and refresh rate option is getting greyed out even after closing the screen recorder app.
@LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS could you help us here. Is there a requirement for screen recorder app to run only at 90Hz?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hi all, R&D is asking for logs for this one, they are having issues reproducing the issue. If you're willing to let your phone be logged, respond to me on this thread and I'll send you a PM.

julienvd93
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

Hi all, R&D is asking for logs for this one, they are having issues reproducing the issue. If you're willing to let your phone be logged, respond to me on this thread and I'll send you a PM.

View post
Please send me the log tool

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
****Video uploaded***
I have recorded the issue.
Initially phone set to 120Hz. As soon as we open screen recorder refresh rate stuck at 90Hz. Now I have to reboot the device to fix the issue.
VID-20191126-WA0002.mp4

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sathishinsat2

****Video uploaded***

I have recorded the issue.

Initially phone set to 120Hz. As soon as we open screen recorder refresh rate stuck at 90Hz. Now I have to reboot the device to fix the issue.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/059/1GKS7OT09RQH.mp4

View post
Thank you, that's really clear! I'll forward this.