Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume rockers damaged

SPQ868WDH8L6.jpg
ZJCFWMPXDKBV.jpg
H5I6WPOKDRXE.jpg
GNR0TZ36A4H7.jpg
Accidentally i have dropped my Rog phone 2 now I have a serious problem with the volume rockers of my Rog phone 2 
1. My volume rockers damaged
2. My volume rockers got stuck when i try to volume up by one level but the volume goes to full 
3. When i pressed volume bar the power button stop working
4. Just for knowledge my phone still working but there is any chance of motherboard damaged because of accidentally drop
5. When i try to reboot device the device automatically goes to recovery mode. When the battery completely drain out. I start charging it automatically goes to recovery mode
6. How much cost of replacing please. Anybody has replaced volume rockers of any phone. how much it costs

Guys please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
I don't think motherboard is damaged. Phones go into recovery when Power button is pressed along with volume button. Since yours is stuck, it would be pressing continuously. Regarding pricing, better contact service center.
Edit- Update us here with the pricing quote that you get from service center. Could help other users.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Guys please help

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
I don't think motherboard is damaged. Phones go into recovery when Power button is pressed along with volume button. Since yours is stuck, it would be pressing continuously. Regarding pricing, better contact service center.
Edit- Update us here with the pricing quote that you get from service center. Could help other users.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
jainhimanshu960

SPQ868WDH8L6.jpg

ZJCFWMPXDKBV.jpg

H5I6WPOKDRXE.jpg

GNR0TZ36A4H7.jpg

Accidentally i have dropped my Rog phone 2 now I have a serious problem with the volume rockers of my Rog phone 2 

1. My volume rockers damaged

2. My volume rockers got stuck when i try to volume up by one level but the volume goes to full 

3. When i pressed volume bar the power button stop working

4. Just for knowledge my phone still working but there is any chance of motherboard damaged because of accidentally drop

5. When i try to reboot device the device automatically goes to recovery mode. When the battery completely drain out. I start charging it automatically goes to recovery mode

6. How much cost of replacing please. Anybody has replaced volume rockers of any phone. how much it costs

Guys please help

Volume rockers damaged
You'll need to contact an ASUS service center for this. I can't give a repair estimate, that is for the repair center to decide. As @kchinnavigneshraja noted, its likely that the volume rocker is stuck and that't why the phone is looping into recovery mode when you try to restart.