This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery care doesn't work

mr_strange
Rising Star II
At first, i used to schedule in the battery care to fully charge at 7.15 am . Whenever i see the phone in the morning like 6 or 5.30, the phone seems to be fully charged. So this time, i kept the end time as 9.15 and then guess what happened. The phone was fully charged before 6 o'clock. What's the logic in having battery care if it doesn't even work?
12 REPLIES 12

mr_strange
Rising Star II
OPC

Not in my case. It works as it is supposed to. Checked yesterday at 5am and it was 86%. Checked half an hour later it was the same. The system was preventing charging. I really don't understand why there is so much inconsistency with user experience. It should work equally for all.

View post
Yes. I think many users are facing the same problem. Asus really needs to do something about those bugs.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We have received your bug report and I will forward it to our devs so they can see why it bugs with your phone. Thanks!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hi, our devs replied after analyzing your log that the cause of this is that your phone was in a different time zone when you set the time. You hadn't connected it to the internet before you set the time so scheduled charging thought it was a different time zone. I replied them to try and find a smarter way of checking the time. You as a user shouldn't have to think about this.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Hi, our devs replied after analyzing your log that the cause of this is that your phone was in a different time zone when you set the time. You hadn't connected it to the internet before you set the time so scheduled charging thought it was a different time zone. I replied them to try and find a smarter way of checking the time. You as a user shouldn't have to think about this.

View post
What should i do now to make the battery care work?

What will be the default timezone used by the Battery Care app in such cases ? Would it be GST ? If so we can set the Start and End time accordingly.