This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera update

mastershu
Rising Star I
i keep hearing about a camera update... is this true? an when will this happen? pics are what it can do with patience in ''new'' nightmode.... its either too fast or not slow enough sometimes right now.... but i managed to get these with it
P_20191113_002539.jpg
P_20191113_003250.jpg

34 REPLIES 34

mastershu
Rising Star I
@peter.kadlec .... No.... No it isnt.... Ive got more than enough proof here an on the photo thread BEFORE the update..... An what it looks like after... Can you prove its fine?.....

before0ne
Star II
peter.kadlec

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/29879#Comment_29879

Silence! That is just ridiculus accusation! Everything works just fine.

View post
Yes everything just works. But not upto the mark. If you think the current stock cam is good, then you haven't noticed what the device offered when it was on pie.
From what i have noticed, it messes up the exposure and smoothens too much. And hdr++ is now broken

mastershu
Rising Star I
@peter.kadlec

Show me... 3 pics hdr off hdr auto hdr ++ ...an timestamp so we can see it ...same place same time... just like mine not 3 different places and show what android you have...... If no response... Well its fairly obvious this is bs considering you only made 3 comments an magically showed up on the 19th when all this was picking up steam.... Quite suspect.... Fake account possibly
Y6FXXSHHMB3I.jpg
ICJEV20CIK7L.jpg
Hdr auto an hdr ++... Both are waayy off the mark the wall on the left in both has to much wrong the trees have no detail an are waay to black... To much proof in these pics that says there is certainly an issue

peter_kadlec
Star III
mastershu

@peter.kadlec

Show me... 3 pics hdr off hdr auto hdr ++ ...an timestamp so we can see it ...same place same time... just like mine not 3 different places and show what android you have...... If no response... Well its fairly obvious this is bs considering you only made 3 comments an magically showed up on the 19th when all this was picking up steam.... Quite suspect.... Fake account possibly

Y6FXXSHHMB3I.jpg

ICJEV20CIK7L.jpg

Hdr auto an hdr ++... Both are waayy off the mark the wall on the left in both has to much wrong the trees have no detail an are waay to black... To much proof in these pics that says there is certainly an issue

View post
Chill out Im just messing with you. It is called sarcasm.
All the mods are telling that these problems are just rare cases...

mastershu
Rising Star I
@peter.kadlec rare cases? im on 2 fb pages of zenfones 5z an 6 with 8k or better an one chat with 11,000 people... thats not a rare case..... thats legitimate issue... that an even here... a whoooooole section of people complaining about camera downgrade..... you sound very familiar...hhmmm mods aint said squat except nothings wrong or .... well... nothing at all