This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Behavior Zenfone 6 6/128 Gb

jlbtbaxt51
Star I
I recently got my Asus Zenfone 6, so they first thing I did was to search for an update (as usual), so the update for Android 9 with security patch from September 1st 2019 began and everything was "Normal" after that update. But I got a few random reboots specially after running new installed apps. Last night I was looking Google News and then the phone turned off, so I waited a couple of minutes because I thought it was another random reboot but it didn't happened. I could not turn it on, I plugged in the charger and nothing happened. Suddenly I was able to turn it on by pressing many times the power button.
I don't want to use my warranty because all the shipping process it's a headache...
My questions are:
Has anyone else had these problems or something like that?
Do you guys think it's an update problem?

6 REPLIES 6

prashanth
Rising Star II
Reboot problem is a known issue,do a factory reset and don't use backed up data...do a complete resetand you will be fine

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Yes , i faced problem restarts automatically ,
It was motherboard problem ,
Go to service centre they will replace it

jlbtbaxt51
Star I
sivamani242

Yes , i faced problem restarts automatically ,

It was motherboard problem ,

Go to service centre they will replace it

View post
How many time do that process last long?
I bought my Zenfone at gearbest, could this be a problem?
prashanth

Reboot problem is a known issue,do a factory reset and don't use backed up data...do a complete resetand you will be fine

View post

I'll try factory reset 🙂

prashanth
Rising Star II
Motherboard fault is not always the case sometimes its some bugs in software , well atleast it was in case of mine
The reset and later on issues solves the issue according to other threads if its the motherboard issue then you have to replace it