This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetoothe earbuds not working properly during Call.

villanuevarmp
Star I
When I am using my bluetooth earbuds for music. The sound is good as expected.
When I am using bluetooth earbuds for Calls (either regular call or fb messenger call) indoor the reception and voice are clear.
But when outdoor, things are different. The voice from the other line is getting weaker and weaker.
I am not sure if ROG Phone 2 has noise cancellation and is not working properly.
Please advise.
Also I am not sure if bluetooth earbuds are compatible with Rog Phone 2 because when I used different cellphone. Issue is not encountered.
I also tried connecting different earbuds to Rog Phone 2 and same issue occured. Voice is getting weaker outdoors.
Please advise
9 REPLIES 9

villanuevarmp
Star I
If possible can you provide a list of bluetooth speakers that is compatible with rog phone 2?

OPC
Zen Master II
Your buds connected to the phone, go to AudioWizard. You can access it pulling down from the top of the screen (one of the options in the shortcut menu between WiFi, Bluetooth, airplane mode, flashlight etc.), or by pressing the volume up or down buttons. Once in AudioWizard in the upper right corner you have a headphone icon. Touch that and you will find a menu with 3 options. First is Headphone effects and you tap it on. Then you have Headphone profile. Tap on that and you will see a long list of manufacturers and models. Search for your particular model. I have found mine and the sound experience is night and day. Later you also go to the last option listening profile, which you should do even if you don't find your earbuds on the list before. Hope it helps!

villanuevarmp
Star I
This is what I got when I connected Bose soundsport bluetooth earbuds
ODG12IRDCLP6.jpg

OPC
Zen Master II
I can see Bose soundsport on the list
3P6GHSQQVFYQ.jpg