This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
basumataryneetu6

@nayyar.rahul18 .... Factory reset it once and set the air trigger tap for level force to 3 to both left and right trigger..... enable sensitivity booster and restart the phone also disable the finger resting option.... This should probably solve your problem....

View post
it worked i would say. may be its just me.... or may be sometimes the right trigger still skips commands sometimes. i will start playing on it in 5 days. i will inform then

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
Yes right air trigger is causing problems..i have notice whuek gaming, if you press at the back of the body anywhere on the area in the vicinity of right air trigger, right trigger gets pressed...even if you don't press even on the capacitive area and rather push at the back panel of mobile, right air trigger gets pressed...some major fault is there

basumataryneetu
Star III
@arpitgenius ... Can you attach here the screen recording of the problem that you are facing???

nholie5
Star II
left trigger are not functioning proprly. hope asus can fix this problem asap!!

nholie5
Star II
inbound647692053507051558.mp4
my trigger sensitivity set to lvl1 but i press like lvl3 to lvl5