This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Touch after Latest Update.

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
After the latest update i am experiencing touch issues..when i take my phone and after unlocking it doesnt respond to my touch. Have to wait for few seconds or have to unlock few times then only it comes back to normal. its so annoying. and sometimes even the fingerprint doesnt respond... please do something about this ASUS as soon as possible cant wait for another month to fix this.. this is a very serious issue. This started happening after the latest update. before it wasnt there.
44 REPLIES 44

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
Mine also sometimes touch not working force to restart then its go back to normal

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
I confirm the touch issue is happening when my phone is in locked state with some notifications in it. During the issue, I clear all my notifications at the lock screen itself and then I unlock my phone.
I guess, this issue is because of notifications. Could some one check the behavior and confirm. Also, it is not happening all the time as It occurs intermittently.
We have two issues with notifications now.
1) Touch is getting unresponsive.
2) Notification background colour keeps changing. https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12748/app-notification-background-colour-keeps-changing

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
We have fixed a very similar issue and will include it in a future update. If anyone is willing to make sure that this is the issue we fixed, we'd like to log your phones and double check. If you're interested, please respond here and I'll send the tool via PM.

sagarparaswal
Star I
I am getting the same issue.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

We have fixed a very similar issue and will include it in a future update. If anyone is willing to make sure that this is the issue we fixed, we'd like to log your phones and double check. If you're interested, please respond here and I'll send the tool via PM.

View post
Reg Unresponsive touch, This issue is not frequent and I have no proper steps to reproduce the issue because it happens rarely.
Reg Notification background colour issue. I have uploaded an video in the below link.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12748/app-notification-background-colour-keeps-changing