This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

tehnatural
Star III
Just have patience, it's still under development. If you can't handle the wait for the open beta to begin how are you going to handle the frustrating bugs you are going to experience while using the beta software? Understand this isn't early access and delays can happen as bugs are found pushing back timelines.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
deeplyyoung

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/29588#Comment_29588

I already got the 30 w charger by today itself. And have tried to search with product name but was not able to get it which is strange. But yes charger is really awsm. Looks and feels also like premium. And shows hyper charging while connected.

View post
Ooo..great..how much time taking to full charge?
Also please try to charge from side usb port as it is advanced than bottom port and let us know the outcome please

deeplyyoung
Rising Star I
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/29684#Comment_29684

Ooo..great..how much time taking to full charge?

Also please try to charge from side usb port as it is advanced than bottom port and let us know the outcome please

View post
I think it will take nearby 1hour 30 mins to full charge with 30W. Charger and just now have plugged it with side charging port. Only thing I'm scared off to loose that tiny rubber cap of side port.

Just wondering Ampere app not showing any Charing current data while charging with 30W charger whereas it's working just fine with 18W default charger.
0RJ6PN0M3GLQ.jpg

OPC
Zen Master II
Guys you will love 30w charger! I charge only through the side port. Playing games and charging is not a problem. I use Active cooler all the time. It has a slot to put in the rubber cap. The charger is plugged into the Active cooler.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
OPC

Guys you will love 30w charger! I charge only through the side port. Playing games and charging is not a problem. I use Active cooler all the time. It has a slot to put in the rubber cap. The charger is plugged into the Active cooler.

View post
But in the forums i heard people complaining about the sode port not even charging using the 18W charger. Whats your say on that.?