cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest global update 16.0631.1910.44

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
H59GZY9Q73TR.jpg
Updated to latest global which i received minutes back and the red tint issue still persist
23 REPLIES 23

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
sathishinsat2

After today's update, couple of times I noticed screen were unresponsive for touch. Took few second to respond back. Did anyone notice such issue?

View post
Which update released today? After 44 update display felt 60Hz ..had to go to display settings to select 60Hz and then again selected 120Hz this happened after 8min call....

Matheus_sc
Rising Star I
Receive today here, for now all is ok

yamvmax
Star III
I swear im seeing better pics on44....using unicam. WHERES VOLTE ASUS????????????? @Anders_ASUS We ever getting it for usa?

venkatarahul98
Rising Star II
sathishinsat2

After today's update, couple of times I noticed screen were unresponsive for touch. Took few second to respond back. Did anyone notice such issue?

View post
yes, i got the update 2 days back and now i am experiencing that issue...its no annoying. have to lock and unlock the phone many times and then only it comes back to normal.. after the latest update i got this problem. any ways to fix it?

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Not able to test car Bluetooth until Monday.
But one issue I keep getting is the Game Genie OSD sometimes carries over from games into other apps.