This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class 0 message from jio

Mobile instantly turn off after i end call and recieve jio class 0 message which has call duration and balance.

25 REPLIES 25

But my rog switch off instantly after receiving this message.
No time for saving.

Daulat
Rising Star II
sanjaykkumar1986

But my rog switch off instantly after receiving this message.

No time for saving.

View post
That's weird it never happened with me

Kashyap
Star III
I have been facing the exact same issue. For me if the call duration is more than 20 minutes then it happens otherwise no problem.
I contacted the support team through phone and they wanted me to visit the service center to replace whatever part is gone faulty but definitely this is not a hardware issue. So I tried my luck again and called the call center and requested to escalate the issue to R&D, which was yesterday. Today I received a call from them asking me to give them a video of the issue occurring. Fortunately I had made one yesterday and today I shared with them.
This is definitely a software bug. Basically not able to handle a Class 0 message and it is triggering restart on the system.
I am hoping the Asus developers team will work on it and release some update soon. My request to all, whoever facing this issue with ROG2 or even Zenphone 6Z to call Asus and ask them to escalate to the R&D team, so that there is a solution made available ASAP.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
kashyapkumardas

I have been facing the exact same issue. For me if the call duration is more than 20 minutes then it happens otherwise no problem.

I contacted the support team through phone and they wanted me to visit the service center to replace whatever part is gone faulty but definitely this is not a hardware issue. So I tried my luck again and called the call center and requested to escalate the issue to R&D, which was yesterday. Today I received a call from them asking me to give them a video of the issue occurring. Fortunately I had made one yesterday and today I shared with them.

This is definitely a software bug. Basically not able to handle a Class 0 message and it is triggering restart on the system.

I am hoping the Asus developers team will work on it and release some update soon. My request to all, whoever facing this issue with ROG2 or even Zenphone 6Z to call Asus and ask them to escalate to the R&D team, so that there is a solution made available ASAP.

View post
Even zenfone 5Z has this issue which m facing?

Kashyap
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35246#Comment_35246

Even zenfone 5Z has this issue which m facing?

View post
Working with Anders_ASUS to find out what is causing this. I need to capture the error log and then share with him to analyse. Will let you guys know the progress.