This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to downgrade to Android P

Ishan
Star III
Can someone please tell me how to downgrade to the latest stable android P, as I am having lot of issues after Android 10 upgrade. Please provide the build version as well. Thanks in advance!
8 REPLIES 8

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Ishan

Can someone please tell me how to downgrade to the latest stable android P, as I am having lot of issues after Android 10 upgrade. Please provide the build version as well. Thanks in advance!

How to downgrade to Android P
From what I've seen on the support page for the Zenfone 6 global and us version there is a downgrade firmware available.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Theres no firmware for android 10 (.68) to android 9
@LP_ASUS

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
nishaanth5000

Theres no firmware for android 10 (.68) to android 9

@LP_ASUS

View post
The tool will still work on later versions of Android 10.

nicolaslique
Star III
I confirm, i just put the file on sd card and i reboot to bootloader,caution wipe of all,but i Say with somme days with Android 10,i do the update again,with some litle apps and settings,i fine again my expérience with this phone, Lawchair v2 , activate développer option and put to 0,5 all animations,install gcam version work on 7.009 , install automatic dark theme app on play store,and you have a good stock expérience,the launcher is smooth on this version,live wallpaper pixel 4 doodle work for me,with automatic app the swich dark/light is total(stock Asus app,phone....and Google or other ),battery After 1/2 days rerturn to Android 9 lire Time,Yesterday i have 11hr screen Time with number of apps and use....i have a bike's accident some Time to kill...so i test!;),Android 10 have little bug certainly,but it's the same for all Big update os,you also have to get used to...!;), And i believe in Asus to do the best to work on a good update on Android 10,WE must not forget that Asus have rog 2 with the Asus 6z....