cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTS audio is not getting enabled automatically

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Hello team,
DTS audio is not working properly. Everytime, I have to open the audio wizard and select any audio mode (eg. Rock) when I play music with any music player. Could you provide solution for this issue.

39 REPLIES 39

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN @sathishinsat2 , I know what you guys mean, I'm just relaying the message. 😉
I've already shared the steps you provided sathishinsat2, thank you for that. I'll relay to the software team that a video is too big of an ask, which I totally understand by the way. Thanks for the help guys, I'll update when I know more.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

They followed the steps provided and were unable to reproduce the issue. After a call, Audio wizard was functioning the same as before the call.

1. What kind of incoming call?A phone call or app's call(e.g. line, whats app...)?

2. What kind of headset?Can you please provide a model name?

View post
1) A phone call. No internet calls.
2) I use JBL T110 in ear wires headphone. Not a bluetooth.
Note: Please make sure the audio wizard is not running in the background before you make a call. Close the audio wizard from background/recent window.
Btw, are they investigating the log file which we shared?
Thanks

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Apologies @sathishinsat2 , I deleted my comment because I realized you had already answered every question but the model name of the headphones. I submitted the bug report without including the wired headphones portion, which is why the Audio team is having a hard time finding this bug. My fault.
I amended the bug report, and we should see some movement next week. And yes, they are investigating.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
Same here i am using Sony mdr xb950ap

Freddetj
Star III
I want to clarify that it is not only related to headphones. It's the same behaviour with the built in speakers. And i don't have to do anything specific to aggregate the behaviour of the sound profile turning off. Just not using audio for a little while is enough for the setting I've chosen to turn off again. Using the phone or having it idle in my pocket does not seem to make any difference. It's like a "stable" 100% occurring behaviour, so it seems like a service going to sleep and when woken up again it can't remember the state it was in so it chooses to go back to standard mode.
Just reporting how the behaviour feels on the user side of things.