My Android 10 bugs list

ging057
Star II
Finger scan lag and phone unlock bug slow unlock
Gone lock sound but unlock sound work
Sometimes when i call speaker give calling sound distortion and vibration
Lag all phone(belated reaction) using screen touch
Please and Hurry Fix It
Android 9 was perfect most powerful version without this inoying bugs and high antutu score
11 REPLIES 11

ging057
Star II
Anders_ASUS

If you want, we can log your device to find out why you have all these bugs. Please let me know and I will send you a PM with the log tool and instructions

View post
Thanks for now. But I wait system update if I don't see a diference I inform you 🙂

prashanth
Rising Star II
ging057

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28769#Comment_28769

4 . Screen sometimes(not every time) lags(freez) when I quickly jumping betweens apps, back from program again open same program or open another app or open settings. And sometimes keybord lags when i writing.

In android 9 phone don't have this effect. I Can over and over jumping betweens apps and opening new apps. In android 9 phone have insane reaction to click.

P.S. I Using Gesture Navigation

I hope I explained my problem 🙂

View post
Yeah i faced the problem...the only answers anybody has given is a factory reset...i did it...even after hard reset there are occasional stutters and not as smooth as in pie but hood enough for daily usage

sarathchandran1
Star III
@Anders_ASUS i have faced the speaker issue i don't think it is because of the carrier .

There is a sound distortion and vibration when i disconnect the call

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ging057

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28769#Comment_28769

4 . Screen sometimes(not every time) lags(freez) when I quickly jumping betweens apps, back from program again open same program or open another app or open settings. And sometimes keybord lags when i writing.

In android 9 phone don't have this effect. I Can over and over jumping betweens apps and opening new apps. In android 9 phone have insane reaction to click.

P.S. I Using Gesture Navigation

I hope I explained my problem 🙂

View post
So you're still experiencing this stuttering with the latest .73 update?
sarathchandran1005

@Anders_ASUS i have faced the speaker issue i don't think it is because of the carrier .

There is a sound distortion and vibration when i disconnect the call

View post
I will send you a PM. We need to log your phone in order to find out why there's distortion and vibrations during your calls

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@sarathchandran1005 why U no like me? ?
13KPUSUAJPD8.png