This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#Important ⚠️⚠️⚠️ People who have reset their phone please respond

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Did you guys find any system ad-ons like Google vr services, Google pdf reader etc in your app drawer. If you see them please let me know.
For more detailed talk on this check #Extension in discussions
45 REPLIES 45

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

nishaanth5000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28692#Comment_28692

I had the same apk in android 9 it didn't show up in app drawer. But now what ever extensions i had are visible in app drawer

View post
It is really difficult to help you on this , esp. based on the information provided so far.
I tried to quickly download Google Sound 2.2 from APKmirror, installed on a OnePlus 7 Pro and a ZenFone 6, and both behaved the same.
No extra apps except the Google Sound app.

DId not verify the functionality however.
This already goes beyond what is officially supported on the device.. (As Sounds is simply not an app that is meant for devices other than Google Pixel.. nor is APKmirror, or any "website", the proper way to install apps).

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Did u find that sounds app in app drawer after installation. And when u click on it u will find that app redirecting to settings. And first of all is your device factory reset?

Rustylord
Rising Star II
nishaanth5000

Did you guys find any system ad-ons like Google vr services, Google pdf reader etc in your app drawer. If you see them please let me know.

For more detailed talk on this check #Extension in discussions

#Important ⚠️⚠️⚠️ People who have reset their phone please respond
@Anders_ASUS can u comment on this

nicolaslique
Star III
I used Lawchair since the first day,i can't use the Asus launcher because i don't understand why isn't a option to landscape the launcher it's so easy to use on TV by mirroring,with the Android update 10, i see this in m'y drawer,but with Lawchair you Can Mask the icon so....basicely it's a Android 10 bug

Rustylord
Rising Star II
There's an option to landscape ur launcher