This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fingerprint background light stays on sometimes?

Hadzovic
Star III
Hi.
Sometimes when I unlock the phone my fingerprint background light stays on after unlock. Only way to shut it down is to hit the power button and lock again. I think the error happens when it starts to use the fingerprint sensor and suddenly uses face recognition. It's like if the fsensor doesn't understand that the phone is unlocked by my uggly face..
Bugg???
28 REPLIES 28

Hadzovic
Star III
Exactly! The icon works perfectly and unlock by finger or face works perfectly not sure which one does the job when I get the bugg. Once the phone is in unlocked screen the background bright fingerprint light stays on.
I can't reproduce the issue it just happens now and then. If you really need a video you will have to wait.
The other thing you posted does not work at all for my fingerprint icon not even after reboot it's always there. Not a problem for me I like the icon...

sawankumar2012
Star III
Hadzovic

Hi.

Sometimes when I unlock the phone my fingerprint background light stays on after unlock. Only way to shut it down is to hit the power button and lock again. I think the error happens when it starts to use the fingerprint sensor and suddenly uses face recognition. It's like if the fsensor doesn't understand that the phone is unlocked by my uggly face..

Bugg???

My fingerprint background light stays on sometimes?
I'm facing this problem too... It's definitely a bug !

Daulat
Rising Star II
So screenshot will explain you better.
P.S. you can see the red tint as well.
Devs look up to it. It got removed after a reboot
DL96570039K3.jpg
TATAWD8UM727.jpg
YYEY5O2XMMSR.jpg

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
17daulat

So screenshot will explain you better.

P.S. you can see the red tint as well.

Devs look up to it. It got removed after a reboot

DL96570039K3.jpg

TATAWD8UM727.jpg

YYEY5O2XMMSR.jpg

Fingerprint scanner issue.
We're aware and are checking into it. If it happens again, we can log your phone to try and get a better idea of what's going on.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sawankumar2012

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13161/my-fingerprint-background-light-stays-on-sometimes

I'm facing this problem too... It's definitely a bug !

View post
Can you recreate it reliably? If so, I'd like to log your phone to see what's happening. Let me know if that sounds alright to you.