This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ZenFone 5Z BETA Tester】Join to experience Android Q!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
9ryn4dbabzg5.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
August 22, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ASUS ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/plugin.php?id=ques&op=viewques&qid=1&lrid=5
368 REPLIES 368

monsoorsheik
Star I
They can do all beta testing as they want. If they are not going to add arcore support for zenfone 5z I'm going to throw this phone into water and Going to buy a different brand and never coming to asus. And stop anyone I know from buying asus phone. Camera 2 api, wifi direct file transfer, refined zen ui, other feature request, all I can wait. But no arcore I'm done with asus. Even the bug fixes and software support, How so soon they dithched 5z and started hailing only zenfone 6 everywhere? IMO they're only doing this beta testing is to get done with 5z once and for all.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

monsoorsheik

They can do all beta testing as they want. If they are not going to add arcore support for zenfone 5z I'm going to throw this phone into water and Going to buy a different brand and never coming to asus. And stop anyone I know from buying asus phone. Camera 2 api, wifi direct file transfer, refined zen ui, other feature request, all I can wait. But no arcore I'm done with asus. Even the bug fixes and software support, How so soon they dithched 5z and started hailing only zenfone 6 everywhere? IMO they're only doing this beta testing is to get done with 5z once and for all.

View post
What exactly do you plan with that AR core? all other requests are already taken care of so no need to wait for them.

wpecker2
Star I
I joined the beta program
When can I start using beta version testing

ZT-4021b8ad
Star II
I'm also disappointed with Asus is just prioritizing zenfone6 and zenfone 5z fall into oblivion I will trade for another brand

Sajjad_Ali
Star II
Asus don't care about its year old phone..
Worst brand ever.