This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World of tanks blitz (wotb)- not reaching 120 fps

PowerCat
Star III
Soo i tried playing wotb just to experience 120 fps and found that the phone struggles at 80-90 fps.
I had the graphics at as high as possible though but i feel it should still reach 120 fps .
Had the default x mode on without any tweaking.
Any suggestions?
4 REPLIES 4

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Open armory crate , select world of tanks blitz on the screen if you have more games

Then go to scenario profiles > display > uncheck system > set it to 120 hz see if that works

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
PowerCat

Soo i tried playing wotb just to experience 120 fps and found that the phone struggles at 80-90 fps.

I had the graphics at as high as possible though but i feel it should still reach 120 fps .

Had the default x mode on without any tweaking.

Any suggestions?

World of tanks blitz (wotb)- not reaching 120 fps
When we tried this game, we never reached above 60 fps. Are you sure you have reached 80-90fps? If yes, did you just install the game or did you have to change some in-game setting too?

PowerCat
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12961/world-of-tanks-blitz-wotb-not-reaching-120-fps

When we tried this game, we never reached above 60 fps. Are you sure you have reached 80-90fps? If yes, did you just install the game or did you have to change some in-game setting too?

View post
I changed the settings to ultra( putting everything at max along with the hd models). Also changed the settings to allow for 120fps.
Yes it did reach 80-90fps.
Would have shared a screenshot but i already uninstalled the game.
sorry for the late reply.

PowerCat
Star III
PowerCat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28710#Comment_28710

I changed the settings to ultra( putting everything at max along with the hd models). Also changed the settings to allow for 120fps.

Yes it did reach 80-90fps.

Would have shared a screenshot but i already uninstalled the game.

sorry for the late reply.

View post
There is an ingame setting to allow 30-60-120 fps.
By default it is set to 30 i think