This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#Important ⚠️⚠️⚠️ People who have reset their phone please respond

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Did you guys find any system ad-ons like Google vr services, Google pdf reader etc in your app drawer. If you see them please let me know.
For more detailed talk on this check #Extension in discussions
45 REPLIES 45

hegemony3
Star III
nishaanth5000

Did you guys find any system ad-ons like Google vr services, Google pdf reader etc in your app drawer. If you see them please let me know.

For more detailed talk on this check #Extension in discussions

#Important ⚠️⚠️⚠️ People who have reset their phone please respond
Yeah..

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Oh thank God that was a support for me. K good so it's a bug which is usually seen. So let's get it to the moderators.
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Rustylord
Rising Star II
hegemony3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13108/important-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-people-who-have...

Yeah..

View post
Bug is a bug we need to clear it out. Maybe it would mess up in android 11 when u update in future, cuz ur updating with a bug that needs to be resolved

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Google Sounds is a Pixel exclusive App?
I cannot find it on my Play Store.
When I try to search more about it, I am finding that it is still a Pixel-only application by Google, for Google.

And how can we comment on this if you are "installing Google Sounds from any website" like you mention? It could be the package installer itself giving you all these apps.

Edit;
From the look of your video, it seems the apps are also uninstallable. As such they aren't system apps either, and would behave like any other app during a FOTA.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

Google Sounds is a Pixel exclusive App?

I cannot find it on my Play Store.

When I try to search more about it, I am finding that it is still a Pixel-only application by Google, for Google.

And how can we comment on this if you are "installing Google Sounds from any website" like you mention? It could be the package installer itself giving you all these apps.

Edit;

From the look of your video, it seems the apps are also uninstallable. As such they aren't system apps either, and would behave like any other app during a FOTA.

View post
I had the same apk in android 9 it didn't show up in app drawer. But now what ever extensions i had are visible in app drawer