This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD MOBILE FREEZING/LAGGING (with video)

joshskyrim
Star II
Hi team,
I noticed some time now that whenever i was playing in COD MOBILE with my team there is a time that the game freezing/lagging minimal to non-responsive movements. I tried to set to default all the settings in-game and in the armoury crate, clean cache and reinstall the game but still same result. And i have to restart the game just to make it playable again. Please help.
17 REPLIES 17

joshskyrim
Star II
cheetah2k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27388#Comment_27388

I have had the same issue on my Note10+ Samsung..

And similar, but not as bad on the ROG2..

What is your other mobile??

View post
Its smooth on my note 8

sordeliel
Star III
Recorded on ROG 2
2019-11-13-17-18-30.mp4

3ntr0pia
Star III
joshskyrim

Hi team,

I noticed some time now that whenever i was playing in COD MOBILE with my team there is a time that the game freezing/lagging minimal to non-responsive movements. I tried to set to default all the settings in-game and in the armoury crate, clean cache and reinstall the game but still same result. And i have to restart the game just to make it playable again. Please help.

COD MOBILE FREEZING/LAGGING (with video)
I have same problem

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
cheetah2k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27388#Comment_27388

I have had the same issue on my Note10+ Samsung..

And similar, but not as bad on the ROG2..

What is your other mobile??

View post
Could be a Snapdragon 855 issue with the game. What CPU do you have in your Note10+? A 855 or Exynos?

rob_asija
Star I
@joshskyrim i have the Same issue! All Been normal till Yesterday ive played for nearly a month without laggs since Yesterday it laggs so hard i cant even move or do anything anymore until i restart it works for about 30secs before the laggs coming .. did you find a way to fix it ?