cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTS audio is not getting enabled automatically

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Hello team,
DTS audio is not working properly. Everytime, I have to open the audio wizard and select any audio mode (eg. Rock) when I play music with any music player. Could you provide solution for this issue.

39 REPLIES 39

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28448#Comment_28448

It works but there are issues for some users and our devs conclusion is that the PowerAmp EQ interferes with AudioWizard

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28456#Comment_28456

We could try and log your phone to find out why this is happening to you. Are you willing to do that? The log tool will log everything on your phone during the time it's installed so I have to check if you're ok with this?

View post
I am ready...send the apk or details

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN I sent you a PM.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@sathishinsat2 Sent you a PM as well.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

@SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN I sent you a PM.

View post
Thanks ?
I have reproduced the issue and sent the logs...at first it was difficult to reproduce even with outgoing calls...but when i received one incoming call DTS audio stopped working i had to open the audio wizard again, click custom (middle) button to reactivate.
Music app: Amazon prime music
Also one way to reproduce which i noticed now..if you pause the song and browse other apps for sometime(here i was busy uploading logs and type the message) then if you play the song then dts stopped working...go to DTS audio wizard to reactivate

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
@LP_ASUS , I have uploaded the logs to Google drive. Sent you the link in PM.
Steps I followed to reproduce the issue.
App: google play music
1.Open audio wizard enable dts
2.Play a song in Google Play music
3.Close the audio wizard from background/recent window but song will continue with DTS audio
4.Pause the song
5.Get a incoming call
6.Play the song again and you will notice the DTS audio is getting disabled.
7.Open the audio wizard and click center to reactivate DTS audio
Note: Point no 3 is not mandatory because the behaviour is inconsistent. Sometimes dts is getting disabled even the audio wizard app is open.