This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Response PUBG Mobile

freakgokuig
Star II
It's been only a month buying ROG 2 and after the recent update i am facing a serious problem playing PUBG Mobile.
The main issue is with the touch. When ever I am trying to look around in the game, the touch Response is choppy.
And it's very clear when I open the ADS (open scope to aim), I am unable to control recoil. Sometimes the gun keeps going up and I have to make a second swipe to control it.
Same was not bothering me when I bought the phone. It was smooth and very responsive.
I have tried all the settings, like reducing refresh rate, changing X mode configuration, in game setting but nothing works.
Has anyone else face the same problem recently. Is my touchscreen damaged?
27 REPLIES 27

madeiteesy
Star I
oskaivanovichsmirnov

I too have the same issue. It hadn't occurred until yesterday. The issue seems to be within PUBG Mobile. Other games are not affected.

You can clearly see here with Crossfire Legends which doesn't have the issue:

https://youtu.be/msK_mYI6fT0

And the touchscreen bug on PUBG Mobile:

https://youtu.be/zdD9ekKngiU

Asus team please fix this because I didn't pay $1000 for this kind of shitty bugs.

View post
But just to mention, i am facing the same issue with COD too..

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
Is it a refresh issue? Does it fix it when switching to 60hz ???

madeiteesy
Star I
I tried at 60 90 and 120 hz, and it didn't worked.

civilqsmani
Star I
This issue is true, i bought ROG2 one week back. recoiling and ADS are very bad, i tried all the options. even i tried default sensitives, it works well for few games. after that recoiling and ADS are getting worse. if i had seen this post before, i would not have purchased.

Hello, after I stopped using the fan attachment, the issue havent occurred again. If any of you are facing the touch problem, you can try to remove the fan to see if it works.