This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Delta (USB C headphone) not working with ROG Phone 2

bishwa_roy
Star II
Well, this is something different. Asus makes these RGB headset and have been portraying them as compatible since the ROG Phone 1. It states clearly that ROG Delta is compatible with USB-C enabled devices. Well ture, they were compatible, but since the last FOTA update of my phone, the usb c headphones don't work with my ROG phone 2 anymore. Not from any of the usb ports (bottom/side).
23 REPLIES 23

abhi3278
Star I
I am using rog phone 2 I trying to connect my 3.5 mm jack earphone with rog into side mounted thpe c port via type c to 3.5 mm connector but it doesn't support. Why

abhi3278
Star I
Sane problem I am facing

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
abhi3278

Sane problem I am facing

View post
We can log your phone to try and figure out what's going on with this issue. I haven't hear back from @bishwa_roy yet, we haven't been able to replicate this problem.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Suhaib

Hi, I connected My Rog Cetra earphones to My ROG phone 2, and it worked for like 20 min, then suddenly stopped, and when I reconnected The Rog Cetra to my ROG phone 2, my ROG 2 not detecteded it.... I've tried other USB-C headphones and the phone is no more able to detect it.

View post
We can log your phone to find out what's going on. I merged your thread to this one because it seems to be the same issue, USB-C headphone detection.

Suhaib
Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28565#Comment_28565

We can log your phone to find out what's going on. I merged your thread to this one because it seems to be the same issue, USB-C headphone detection.

View post
and how you can log to my phone?