This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
@mods
Enough have been said about the issue. Yes it's hard to describe.... I am facing the same issue with my right trigger button. Phone is updated. Last updated on 18/11/2019.
The trigger may or may not work when you press it.... In shooting games people mostly place spring in the right firing button... So the button input is required even when the finger is reading on the trigger.....
If i am resting the finger on the button and want to empty a full 40 bullets magazine... It will stop anytime in between.... And would resume on its own in bouts. It's not playable.

slasherx_999
Star I
gianlucanos

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/821/2DUPTVG0BLRQ.mp4

This video Will show the exactly problem we're having with right trigger on Rog Phone 2. As you can See left trigger (Blue) works perfectly.

View post
Same problem with me while playing COD its kind a frustrating please HELP!

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
@mods, @developers @anyone
Anyone listening???
This is not how a new device is suppose to function. I am waiting to play pubg on my new phone. Please fix the issue.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
nayyar.rahul18

@mods, @developers @anyone

Anyone listening???

This is not how a new device is suppose to function. I am waiting to play pubg on my new phone. Please fix the issue.

View post
You quoted the post where Anders said the FOTA update with the fix will hopefully be posted this week. It hasn't been released yet. We're listening, we addressed the issue and fixed it.
Please be patient for the FOTA update.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
khanaish1997

@LP_ASUS

Now what to do with that toolapp

Should i uninstall that

View post
Sorry, I missed this post. Yes, you can uninstall the log tool since you're done. Thanks for the help.