Is i am the only one who haven't received the android 10 update yet on my 6z??
Go for manual mode. It is far good than FOTA. Once I did FOTA, I had to change my mainboard for bootloop issues.
I did the manual mode today all from WW 174 to WW 68. I have no issues till now.
How to go for manual mode?
1) Download and save on PC your device specific firmware from
2) Connect ZenFone 6 to PC with USB cable
3) Transfer (drag and drop) firmware file (xyz.zip) from PC to the root of ZenFone 6
4) unplug the USB cable from phone
5) A notification should come up on phone to install firmware. Just follow the instructions.
Has anyone yet to receive the update through FOTA. I am from India ,I still haven't received any updates , not even security ones.
Im from Hyderabad and i got fota a month ago
Oh that's great, i will try to ping asus from my phone why I did not receive it yet.
Is it advisable to do the update manually by downloading the package?
Just an update on the FOTA. So I was about to do the manual update and did a local backup. And snap FOTA update appeared. It seems a local backup is mandatory to update to android 10 through FOTA. Anyways loving the new version.