This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need of Native Email Client !!

Not applicable
Hi Asus Developers !!
I have used Samsung, Apple, Blackberry, BlackBerry Android, and they all have native email client by default, why not on Asus devices? It is ridiculous to not have native email client on a smartphone. The third party apps that I used are either riddled with ads, heavy or charges exorbitantly for using Pro Version e.g AquaMail. I'm sure your answer would be: Why not use Gmail? It is not the answer as I use it as my phone ID alone. I could have bought AquaMail but I haven't because they are supposed to be the main feature of a smartphone experience !!
Somewhere in the midst of specs-sheet competition & multi-media playing capabilities - you have lost the whole purpose of building a proper smartphone.
Therefore, I urge you to kindly develop a native email client if you are here for the long run - not everyone is fond of forced trash Google bloatware. Personally, I have disable most of the Google apps and bought several apps to suit my needs.
Hoping you read this thread and take this into utmost consideration.
Asus fan.
22 REPLIES 22

_jis_
Zen Master III
KarmaGunz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28209#Comment_28209

You are the definition of a legit asshole!! Go write your stupid arguement about pureness of Google Stock android feel elsewhere. If you are a Google fanboy then you should have gotten yourself a Pixel device.

I'm no brand loyalist, I buy what is worth for my moolah, idiot !! Just because I use Windows doesn't mean I'll have to buy Surface series by Microsoft.

View post
Although your reaction full of swearing does not deserve comment, from the phones you have listed that you were using, iPhone would serve the best for you, because Android stands and falls with Google, which evidently represents evil to you.
I explained why ZF6 doesn't have a proprietary email client and because of its inclination to pure Android it is not a suitable phone for you.
I use Nine in addition to Gmail. Nine is not a free app, but offer the free trial for 2 weeks.
The price for a license is US $14.99.

Not applicable
_jis_

@KarmaGunz

I have used Samsung, Apple, Blackberry, BlackBerry Android, and they all have native email client by default, why not on Asus devices? It is ridiculous to not have native email client on a smartphone.

Why not Asus? Because it has nearly stock Android, like Google Nexuses in past and Google Pixels or Android One phones now.

Therefore, I urge you to kindly develop a native email client if you are here for the long run - not everyone is fond of forced trash Google bloatware. Personally, I have disable most of the Google apps and bought several apps to suit my needs.

Then it is clear that Google Pixels, Android One phones or Asus ZenFone 6 are not phones for you, who is preferring heavily skinned phones before pure Google experience.

I am from the opposite camp with my choice, I am extremely satisfied and of course I studied in advance what Asus ZenFone 6 entails.

View post
Keep your stupid illogical justification with you. Reading your comment, I assume you are just a kid who is obsessed with Google devices just like Apple fanboys.
First thing, this is not a Google phone. And secondly, Asus is the manufacturer just like any of the abovementioned manufacturers. And if you are a lover of pure Google devices then you should have bought Pixels probably your pocket is not too deep.
I buy Windows PCs & laptops because of Office & OS and functions, not that I have to buy thier Surface series. Likewise, I buy android because of the apps ecosystem and functionality. When basic features are not available then we have a right to question them.

Not applicable
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28288#Comment_28288

Although your reaction full of swearing does not deserve comment, from the phones you have listed that you were using, iPhone would serve the best for you, because Android stands and falls with Google, which evidently represents evil to you.

I explained why ZF6 doesn't have a proprietary email client and because of its inclination to pure Android it is not a suitable phone for you.

I use Nine in addition to Gmail. Nine is not a free app, but offer the free trial for 2 weeks.

The price for a license is US $14.99.

View post
They say: 'Different strokes for different folks'. You are wrong again! Look.... don't carry that obnoxious attitude, 'Mr. I Know All' air and decide what would suit best for others when you are no better than anyone. I don't usually respond to people either but I do especially to a people like you. I have read several threads here and came across your comments too. Kid, you need to change your attitude before I change my device.
Of all the conversation I have had with different Asus Mods - you are the most annoying one, you know why? Because you have that typical Indian attitude that I have dealt a lot. Btw, are you an Indian?

rfa
Rising Star II

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
KarmaGunz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28295#Comment_28295

They say: 'Different strokes for different folks'. You are wrong again! Look.... don't carry that obnoxious attitude, 'Mr. I Know All' air and decide what would suit best for others when you are no better than anyone. I don't usually respond to people either but I do especially to a people like you. I have read several threads here and came across your comments too. Kid, you need to change your attitude before I change my device.

Of all the conversation I have had with different Asus Mods - you are the most annoying one, you know why? Because you have that typical Indian attitude that I have dealt a lot. Btw, are you an Indian?

View post
@KarmaGunz you've been warned. This language and attack on other users is not allowed in this forum.
We have no plans to develop our own email client. There's no point when there are so many great alternatives. I get the feeling that you are not aware that you can use gmail with other email accounts than Google. It might not work with all types of emails but there are many great 3rd party alternatives without ads that are totally free.
You are the first ever that I've seen in this forum that request a native email client and we constantly hear from both users and reviewers that it was such a great decision to minimize the amount of native ASUS apps. So in all honesty, this phone might not be for you.