This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smoothness of zenui 6 is gone

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Smoothness of zenui 6 is gone with android 10 update.. I hope it will return with update

13 REPLIES 13

_jis_
Zen Master III
Did you observe that smoothness of zenui 6 is gone with android 10 update everywhere or just in Chrome browser?

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
_jis_

Did you observe that smoothness of zenui 6 is gone with android 10 update everywhere or just in Chrome browser?

View post
For mine, it was gone with Android 10 update. Unlocking phone and switching through opened applications has very poor performance. Sometimes even navigation buttons seems to not respond (press highlight is still and pressing involves long vibration). Last night my phone runs down from 38% battery to 0%! First time even battery was empty. Where is "up to 3 days of battery life" gone? We need some update to fix at least these bugs, because now Zenfone 6 is running like the cheapest phone from supermarket

_jis_
Zen Master III
I am sorry, but I cannot confirm any of your problems.
Did you try to factory reset your phone?

prashanth
Rising Star II
Kolorowezworki

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28216#Comment_28216

For mine, it was gone with Android 10 update. Unlocking phone and switching through opened applications has very poor performance. Sometimes even navigation buttons seems to not respond (press highlight is still and pressing involves long vibration). Last night my phone runs down from 38% battery to 0%! First time even battery was empty. Where is "up to 3 days of battery life" gone? We need some update to fix at least these bugs, because now Zenfone 6 is running like the cheapest phone from supermarket

View post
Yeah i can confirm every issue you mentioned...that happened to me and i tried asking mod for several days but they thought it was specific to mine
I did a hard reset, it's been 2 days ....fine so far but should see how it goes...follow the link below for more answers posted by them
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12801/ui-stutters-worst-experience#latest