This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode - Notification panel

Saran
Rising Star II
After toggling the dark mode, the notification panel automatically collapses,making me drag it down again to use some other option on notification panel. This is not user friendly. It never collapses on pixel. @Anders_ASUS
12 REPLIES 12

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Saran

After toggling the dark mode, the notification panel automatically collapses,making me drag it down again to use some other option on notification panel. This is not user friendly. It never collapses on pixel. @Anders_ASUS

Dark mode - Notification panel
Sounds like a bug. I'm not sure if I fully understand what it looks like but if you can reach the system settings then go to settings -> system -> reset options and test reset app preferences. If that doesn't help then factory reset is your next option. Remember to backup your phone. If you think that I haven't understood your issue then please record it using screen recorder

_jis_
Zen Master III
VS-KR

I understand what @Saran reported, the notification panel doesn't stay opened when you toggle the dark mode (from the toggle) and vice versa.

View post
I can confirm this behavior too.

_jis_
Zen Master III
@Anders_ASUS
Please, could you describe how it behaves on your test devices?
What if it's an A10 error for ZF6, then there would be no reason to reset the device as you advised.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
On my device it works as intended with dark mode active. Did you try to reset as I asked?
@_jis_ we can log your device to see if we can find out why. It would be nice if we can have a screen recording as well