This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

game genie bugs after android 10update

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
if you turn on lock button or no notification it should turn off after swiching to another app like clicking on notification bt i doesnt do that and if you pick call while playing game aftee call game sound gets low.i have to minimise and open it again.
13 REPLIES 13

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12549/game-genie-bugs-after-android-10update

I wasn't able to duplicate any of your three issues. Could be that we have already fixed some or all of them as I have a later version.

Do you have any setting enabled when you get a call that maybe trigger the lower volume issue?

View post
and i didnt have enabled anything

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I still can't duplicate your issue. If it really is? Maybe you mean that you don't want "alerts off" to activate again once you go back to the game?
I've tried to get the volume to go down in every way I can but it's always at full volume after a phone call has been hung up.
Please record with screen recorder to show me what you're experiencing

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

I still can't duplicate your issue. If it really is? Maybe you mean that you don't want "alerts off" to activate again once you go back to the game?

I've tried to get the volume to go down in every way I can but it's always at full volume after a phone call has been hung up.

Please record with screen recorder to show me what you're experiencing

View post
what about ram clearing option in game genie?

psaurabh347
Star I
AFTER UPGRADING FROM ANDROID 9 TO 10 I AM FACING THE ISSUES WITH MY GAME GENIE APPLICATION.
Like,When i try to record my pubgm game play it recorded smoothly untill i on my microphone.As soon as i turn it on some strange noise always happens in the background and it is very irritating ,my teammates voices are also not recorded even though my mic is on.I don't know it is bug or whatever but can anyone help me regarding this issue.I also attached the file take a look.Thank you.