This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery performance update

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello @asus Could you tell me when I. getting the update for battery drain problem .The rate battery is draining it's not feel like a 6000 mah though.
77 REPLIES 77

omer_siton
Star III
I really don't know what are you talking about guys, I have the latest WW version and the battery life on this is freaking awesome! I end the day with 40-50% left. I use it always on the 120hz refresh rate, which should drain the battery faster... But look at my battery on very late hour:
4VMP5UCH1GCK.jpg

OPC
Zen Master II
Same here battery life is amazing. After a whole day on business trip, doing regular staff and not playing games, battery was 70%

berglake
Rising Star I
My battery time is great.i use to charge it to 100% once a month and then turn it off for a minute,if it show 100% when i startup its calibrated.if it shows less then 100% i use to connect the charger again so it reaches 100%.

i stop charging at 80% all the time to prolong the life of the battery.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Jerrywan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27579#Comment_27579

I turned it off.no problem. Mybe it lil help me improve my SOT.slightly but i cant guarantee. The carrier service is kind of setting inside the google SMS app which will help enable those carrier that are not suppport app like WhatsApp to be like a WhatsApp

View post
It wonr accept the call reception right ?

bntbiswas8
Star I
Well i have purches the phone 1 week back. I am only facing one problem. While charging it's heating i don't know why. I habe checked all the methods of above mentioned test but still it's the same. So anyone can tell me is it with only me or others are also facing the same.