This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Response PUBG Mobile

freakgokuig
Star II
It's been only a month buying ROG 2 and after the recent update i am facing a serious problem playing PUBG Mobile.
The main issue is with the touch. When ever I am trying to look around in the game, the touch Response is choppy.
And it's very clear when I open the ADS (open scope to aim), I am unable to control recoil. Sometimes the gun keeps going up and I have to make a second swipe to control it.
Same was not bothering me when I bought the phone. It was smooth and very responsive.
I have tried all the settings, like reducing refresh rate, changing X mode configuration, in game setting but nothing works.
Has anyone else face the same problem recently. Is my touchscreen damaged?
27 REPLIES 27

Kanu
Rising Star II
I'm having the same problem. This happens only in pubg mobile. I've played lots of other games, they run smoothly and have no issues like this one.

freakgokuig
Star II
Kanu

I'm having the same problem. This happens only in pubg mobile. I've played lots of other games, they run smoothly and have no issues like this one.

View post
I am facing the same problem in COD as well.. It seems that screen has stopped responding.
I sent it to the service centre and it came back with the same problem. They kept it for 2 weeks and no resolution yet.

freakgokuig
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12258/touch-response-pubg-mobile

Are you experiencing this after only minutes of playing or does it take some time? And does it happen constantly after this?

View post
Please see my comments below.

Kanu
Rising Star II
freakgokuig

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27067#Comment_27067

I am facing the same problem in COD as well.. It seems that screen has stopped responding.

I sent it to the service centre and it came back with the same problem. They kept it for 2 weeks and no resolution yet.

View post
I don't think it's hardware because you don't see it in games other than fps. Atleast I didn't. I play pes nba and other graphic intensive games which don't show slightest of problems. This is result of bad optimisation on both the game's side and asus' side

Same issue for me .....