This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[REQUEST] Shortcut to change audio mode.

Cod_The_Doc
Rising Star I
Hi Mods,
I read the tips and tricks discussion (https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/10937/zenfone-tips-tricks-how-to-become-a-zenui-ninja/p1).
I was interested in the hidden shortcuts.
Personally, I need a shortcut that allows me to change audio mode (silent, vibration, sound) directly from the home, only by clicking on it.
Do you think it's possible to implement?
Thanks a lot
Andrea
5 REPLIES 5

Cod_The_Doc
Rising Star I
VS-KR

Hi, several applications in PlayStore can do what you request !

Search for "Sound mode toggle" !

View post
Yes Sir, I know.
I'm using one app (sound profile widget) but it's not updated since 2017 (as several other apps I tried). I think that creates conflict with Android 10.
That's the reason I'm asking for a ZenUI shortcut.

ColorSage
Zen Master I
I use custom button for that

Cod_The_Doc
Rising Star I
ColorSage

I use custom button for that

View post
You mean the Smart button (above the volume button), right? Now, I'm using that, but I still prefer shortcut.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Just palace the quick button for that feature in your first view of the quick menu.
I know what you're going to say but is one extra swipe really going to make you day that much harder? I realize you might save up to 10 seconds a day if you toggle your sound often and I want to be able to say that we will fix it but in all honesty, this request doesn't reach very high on our priority list.
But please, keep coming with more suggestions. The next one might be a really good one 😉