This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone unlocking issue after upgrading to Android 10

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
At times there is a massive delay in unlocking the phone either using fingerprint sensor or by any other means. The phone stops responding for sometime and when it finally unlocks, there is a massive lag while using the phone for a while. Anyone else facing this issue?
20 REPLIES 20

prashanth
Rising Star II
m4n15h.r4w4t

Man this phone is lagging to the point that I feel like throwing it away. It's so frustrating. It doesn't even work like a flagship phone anymore. It feels like as if I'm using years old low-end phone.

View post
Same feeling,i threw outa phone cause it was lagging and this phone is giving the same vibes....have to restart every 6 hrs or else cant even use to take a pictur or listen to music

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I don't know why your phones have lag. We can log them and see why.
The fingerprint issue will be resolved in the update that's currently rolling out

ZT-87b1f07e
Star I
The battery issue is real too. Although fingerprint issue got kind of let down to slowness. But battery life home for a toss. That's not pretty pleasant patiently waiting for battery fix updates else Mods please put a tutorial link those who want to rollback to android 9 manually

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I confirm, the battery flies terribly and in Android 9 was brilliant, do something about it because I'm terribly dissatisfied now, I bought the highest model phone and such a large battery is so weak? Asus shame

djmakke
Star I
I have 2 issues. and a question.
• Where can I clean the Recovery Partition Cache/Dalvik-cache? That option are missing, Other brands, such my old Samsung S8 had that.
Or is this gone as a part of new (Andy10 Pie)?
My problems after update into

1. When having a connected, (trusted) Bluetooth device such as Plantronics M70. As soon I turn off screen. ** Plopp ** "device disconnected".. When screen goes ON.
Many seconds in delay. "Device connected". I'm afraid loosing a call due to not being able to answer call while pressing answer button on BT device. since device are not connected. AND then more of this Dev-idiocy, (during call it's working.) Then IF screen goes locked or you decide to put phone in pocket. Of course you lock the screen.
** Plopp ** the call goes into phone disconnecting during the all you BT device. This is sooooo annoying. Did not do this with A9.
2. The screen rotate icon, where before on home button bar to the right. And if an App where not rotating you simply could force a rotation.
Today's update its now gone..
And even if I have autorotation on. It is not rotating at all.

Any one know how to solve these 2 bugs?I
°. •°.
✓ I noticed this thread are in wrong model/Branch. Could any admin move this to ASUS ROG2?
°. •°.
E285VMXPXB5N.jpg
6URN7I5M7FXR.jpg
AZR2FFQ9H0YE.jpg
CPTBAD2QAB2Y.jpg
Thanks in advance // djmakke (Swe)