This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone unlocking issue after upgrading to Android 10

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
At times there is a massive delay in unlocking the phone either using fingerprint sensor or by any other means. The phone stops responding for sometime and when it finally unlocks, there is a massive lag while using the phone for a while. Anyone else facing this issue?
20 REPLIES 20

GFX
Rising Star I
I have lock after 5 seconds with Android 10 and Smart Lock, and I didn't notice any issues with fingerprint unlocking or device performance.

sivamani242
Rising Star I
I am aslo facing this problem

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

Do you notice any performance improvement if you go to settings -> Security & Lock screen -> click the gear cog next to Screen lock and change the Automatically lock to immediately?

View post
No it is not working , do you provide any other solution

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
m4n15h.r4w4t

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27011#Comment_27011

This seems to do the trick. As of now I've not observed any lags while unlocking the phone. Weirdly enough though, I've always kept automatically lock setting to immediately lock after sleep. Don't know how it got changed to 5 seconds after updating.

View post
@Anders_ASUS Okay, after intensive use I can confirm that this setting didn't the resolve the issue. Unlock lag is still there.

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
Man this phone is lagging to the point that I feel like throwing it away. It's so frustrating. It doesn't even work like a flagship phone anymore. It feels like as if I'm using years old low-end phone.