This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update bugs(Bluetooth,UI,navigation)

prashanth
Rising Star II
After android 10 update Bluetooth earphones are automatically getting disconnected and sometimes even if they are connected video sound plays from speaker(take a look atthe video that I'm posting)...this is a serious one i dont want my video to suddenly start playing from speaker even though it's connected to Bluetooth
There is frequent noticable lag in UI (noticed while using and switching from chrome)
Vibration in navigation seems odd in (back,home,recent) type like its giving feedback twice but when using latest android 10's navigation i didnt notice it
@Anders_ASUS
@LP_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

I can't see any lag in the video. I don't know what I'm looking for.

Have you tried repairing your headphones after the Q update?

View post
Look at these in facebook video u can clearly see stutters and u may say its due to videos but then again in some site about mi note 10,notice in the 2nd half lo video there is a minor stutter...its noticable......

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Very weird. Have you tried using the reset BT, WiFI and mobile option under system & reset options?
The stuttering looks normal. The workload is never constant and you may have stuff loading in the background. If you really want to find out if there's something wrong with your phone, then you need to factory reset it. To my knowledge, there's no known performance issue in Android 10

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Very weird. Have you tried using the reset BT, WiFI and mobile option under system & reset options?

The stuttering looks normal. The workload is never constant and you may have stuff loading in the background. If you really want to find out if there's something wrong with your phone, then you need to factory reset it. To my knowledge, there's no known performance issue in Android 10

View post
I'm the guy who started "ui stutters ...worst experience" there you told me to reset app prefernces,reset all apps remove all customisations and i did all that and posted a video again in the thread but there is no improvement what so ever.......when i unlock and slide up to open menu even there its lagging

prashanth
Rising Star II
and by the way bluetooth issue got resolved after i restarted the device