This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a mess!

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I bought the 30th anniversary edition and I had to change it because the GPS has a 20-meter displacement of reality. The new phone presents the same problem, but ASUS Spain says that it does not know this problem.
MH8QHWC3JPGJ.jpg
Is it possible to fix the problem or do I return the phone?
82 REPLIES 82

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
After updating to Android 10, and reset to factory settings, each time I restart, the applications change places.
The GPS problem is still present in this new update (68).

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I also think that the problem should be fixed by which when starting the phone for the first time or after a factory reset, the language used by the phone is Italian, you should use English when there is no SIM card installed, or the language that corresponds to the SIM card installed as in any phone.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
The sound through the headphones connected by cable drops the volume and quality, in the radio application and on YouTube after the last update.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Hello @Anders_ASUS
Is there up-to-date information on all the problems I have put here?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fjaviergj

Hello @Anders_ASUS

Is there up-to-date information on all the problems I have put here?

View post
I've finally received the test results from one of the units you sent back and it's 100% identical to our standard ZenFone 6 when it comes to GPS and compass performance.
So it must be something in your area. Or something unique that only you are doing. Could you please try and reset the device, put it in english and do everything like it's not your device. Don't install any app that you would normally install. Test it in other areas and if it works, then you can gradually start to change it into your phone step by step while continuously testing the GPS and compass. Maybe then we can find out what's causing this bug.