This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS problem

ywitch
Star III
Can you please fix GPS problem in the next update it does'nt work in google maps, waze, tomtom etc. hard to detect location. TIA and keep it up and also update in the camera.
23 REPLIES 23

bdzekashu
Star III
I'm also having same issue. Google maps, Waze won't work.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's no known GPS problem. We need to log your device to find out why you have so bad performance. In most cases, it's either a software (factory reset) or hardware issue (ASUS support).
You will need to install a log tool that monitors everything. Which one of you are interested in helping us to find out what's wrong with your phone?

ywitch
Star III
what log tool should i install? is it safe ?

zenaldo
Star II
Anders_ASUS

There's no known GPS problem. We need to log your device to find out why you have so bad performance. In most cases, it's either a software (factory reset) or hardware issue (ASUS support).

You will need to install a log tool that monitors everything. Which one of you are interested in helping us to find out what's wrong with your phone?

View post
I'm having issue to lock the GPS using Waze in Android Auto. Not an issue with Android Auto cos it is working 100% with a P30 Pro. So I would like to receive the link to log my phone and troubleshoot this issue.