This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery performance update

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello @asus Could you tell me when I. getting the update for battery drain problem .The rate battery is draining it's not feel like a 6000 mah though.
77 REPLIES 77

mamayankag
Rising Star I
For Google Play Services, the issue is more with the app itself than the Phone or software. People have been recommending to join the Beta of GPS as a temp fix. Try that.

mikit67480
Star I
i can't complain at all on this topic, i'm comming back from an iphone 6plus and the battery didn't even last a full day with a normal usage. The ROG II lasts easily 3 days with the same usage. So i don't know what you guys are complaining about

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
prannaysreddy

Same issue with Google Play services. Fix this.

BTPVSUZRLD2K.jpg

View post
Most Google play service issues is due to the app it self amd not ASUS. Clear data /catchof Gservice, join beta, turn of Google assistant voice trigger is some of the common fixes. There's some other app use Gservices too and will show up as Gservice using battery (waze, gps location....). Also make sure you are not using crossed firmware CN phone on WW rom, those are also has alot of reported for gservice, calling and wifi issues . DRM info app will tell you which market your phone is for and just update the latest rom for that market to see if problem is solved.

Noix
Rising Star II
I never had any issues with play services on my phone, I live in Europe and most of the people complaining are from India, maybe this is a region problem.

la10sooony8002
Star III
There is a huge battery drain after the last update. I wish i didn't update my phone