This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 2 bugs

Please make sure to fix these bugs:
* Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly sometimes
* I'm unable to receive normal text messages (like OTP, verifications)
*Message app force closes Everytime
* Need an update for camera

48 REPLIES 48

harshitlko
Star II
One more. The call recording is only one way. Pretty dumb

staradhish
Rising Star I
chandran.lr

Twin apps are not working properly. I setup whatsapp on 1 account & tried twin app. What it did was make the same account.

Also, battery drain is quite significant compared to Miui or Oxygen os. Its endurance is comparable to a 4000mah battery. Need serious optimization.

Phone app dial pad doesn't search numbers or names. Bit dumb.

View post
I tried raising it here for the Twin apps, but no response.

staradhish
Rising Star I
harshitlko

Haven't seen any response from the MODS yet. Can someone please tag them and help out your brothers? Thank you in advance.

View post
MODS here do not reply to most of the stuff. I can tag them and but not very hopeful. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
chandran.lr

Twin apps are not working properly. I setup whatsapp on 1 account & tried twin app. What it did was make the same account.

Also, battery drain is quite significant compared to Miui or Oxygen os. Its endurance is comparable to a 4000mah battery. Need serious optimization.

Phone app dial pad doesn't search numbers or names. Bit dumb.

View post
Can you describe more about the Twin App "make the same account"? WhatsApp account or Google Account? Generally you'd want your Google Account the same , but whatsapp account different (using the 2nd phone number or whatever)
harshitlko

One more. The call recording is only one way. Pretty dumb

View post
Not sure what you mean by one way, but Call recorder works to record both parties in a phone call.

Which version and FW of the phone do you have?

harshitlko
Star II