This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone unlocking issue after upgrading to Android 10

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
At times there is a massive delay in unlocking the phone either using fingerprint sensor or by any other means. The phone stops responding for sometime and when it finally unlocks, there is a massive lag while using the phone for a while. Anyone else facing this issue?
20 REPLIES 20

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
same issue with mine also

Revanth
Rising Star I
Same issue with me also sometimes unlocking is delaying and even phone is laggy sometimes

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Do you notice any performance improvement if you go to settings -> Security & Lock screen -> click the gear cog next to Screen lock and change the Automatically lock to immediately?

_jis_
Zen Master III
Anders_ASUS

Do you notice any performance improvement if you go to settings -> Security & Lock screen -> click the gear cog next to Screen lock and change the Automatically lock to immediately?

View post
I read this thread and wondered why I haven't observed such an issue in my phone...
Probably because I am using "Automatically lock to immediately" settings in combination with Smart Lock for years.

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

View post
This seems to do the trick. As of now I've not observed any lags while unlocking the phone. Weirdly enough though, I've always kept automatically lock setting to immediately lock after sleep. Don't know how it got changed to 5 seconds after updating.