This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High pitch noise in video recordings

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Again a small but noticable problem. Listen to the video I provided with full volume and you should be able to hear for the first 3 seconds a weird higher pitched noise. Then suddenly it just dissapears. Along with this I noticed microphone volume in Snapchat seems to have been lowered significantly.

This happened after the Android 10 update.

8 REPLIES 8

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Oh my God I'm a dumb After my last post I rebooted my phone out of curiosity and the high pitched noise went away. I'll update you if it comes back.

The problem with low mic volume is still here tough. In Android 9 the auido from recordings in Snapchat were way louder. Now I need to max out the volume slider to hear just a little. ;O

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Benjamin Bernhardsson

Oh my God I'm a dumb After my last post I rebooted my phone out of curiosity and the high pitched noise went away. I'll update you if it comes back.

The problem with low mic volume is still here tough. In Android 9 the auido from recordings in Snapchat were way louder. Now I need to max out the volume slider to hear just a little. ;O

View post
Would you consider the volume unusable at the current low volume? If so I can forward that bug to the software team. I don't use Snapchat, I'm not sure if this would make videos take on the device unusable.

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27098#Comment_27098

Would you consider the volume unusable at the current low volume? If so I can forward that bug to the software team. I don't use Snapchat, I'm not sure if this would make videos take on the device unusable.

View post
Yeah. I can barely hear the audio unless i have the phone on maximum volume. It's probably just some bug since it was working like normal in Android 9 ;o

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I will check with our devs if we can fix the low microphone sound in snapchat or if it's the snapchat devs that needs to fix it. Thanks!