This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ui stutters....worst experience

prashanth
Rising Star II
Look in the video when snapchat is open and i try to switch between apps the time required for it is like a 100$ phone and even in chrome so much lag.....ui is lagging too much after the new update...this is not the experience i was hoping for and after playinv games...if i press home button its getting struck for a while
And please dont tell me to reset for every problem i face in this phone i already did a reset twice for restart issue and now this....im really fed up with this phone after the android 10 update @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
35 REPLIES 35

Monark
Zen Master I
Yeah it is also correct. Still i am curious where are the mods

prashanth
Rising Star II
Monark

Yeah it is also correct. Still i am curious where are the mods

View post
That's what everyone is waiting for.... usually they give amswers but i think they already know the problem and so trying to fix it without responding
But atleast a confirmation would suffice

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hey, chill 🙂
You do know people have weekends right? We normally don't reply on Saturdays and Sundays. Plus, there's a backlog on monday so in same cases, you will be replied on tuesday even though you posted late on a friday.
I have no idea why your phone is stuttering. There's clearly something wrong with it and I can't help to look at your crazy wallpaper. I'm not saying it's the cause but it certainly doesn't help. Have you played around with anything else? Tried some different launchers maybe?
You have to do some kind of reset. Finding the issue for your phone won't be easy so it's better to shoot wide and from the hip. But I'm not saying you need to factory reset, that's like using a bomb to get rid of the problem.
I want you to try resetting all your apps. You won't need to reinstall them like in a full reset but you will need to login again in every app.
Go to settings -> system -> reset options -> erase app preferences
If this doesn't help, then we need to log your phone to find out what is wrong. But before we do that, please remove all customizations you've made to your phone so we know they aren't to blame

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Hey, chill 🙂

You do know people have weekends right? We normally don't reply on Saturdays and Sundays. Plus, there's a backlog on monday so in same cases, you will be replied on tuesday even though you posted late on a friday.

I have no idea why your phone is stuttering. There's clearly something wrong with it and I can't help to look at your crazy wallpaper. I'm not saying it's the cause but it certainly doesn't help. Have you played around with anything else? Tried some different launchers maybe?

You have to do some kind of reset. Finding the issue for your phone won't be easy so it's better to shoot wide and from the hip. But I'm not saying you need to factory reset, that's like using a bomb to get rid of the problem.

I want you to try resetting all your apps. You won't need to reinstall them like in a full reset but you will need to login again in every app.

If this doesn't help, then we need to log your phone to find out what is wrong. But before we do that, please remove all customizations you've made to your phone so we know they aren't to blame

View post
Wallpapaer isnt the problem... I've been using it for past 6 months....i Havent tried any launchers....i didn't install any new apps...this behaviour is after the update that came after android 10(soke system stability update)

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Hey, chill 🙂

View post
And also sorry i was upset that my phone wasn't working as expected so i got a little agitated