This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 bug : Smart key not working after update

hegemony3
Star III
After updating to Android 10, smart key feature doesnt seem to work. it worked seemlessly on previous update. I have updated though OTA and factory resetted phone after update.. Any solutions...?
35 REPLIES 35

_jis_
Zen Master III
I have updated though OTA and factory resetted phone after update.
And despite that you have this issue, very strange. Try factory reset once more.
BTW: Smart key works for me, I have updated through OTA and didn't do factory reset since day one before 5 months.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please explain what you mean by "folder in home screen and when i press smart key, it selects that folder and opens it" maybe you can use the screen recorder. This will help me understand your issue.
So you're just having an issue with a specific smart key option? It works if you want to turn on your flashlight or take a picture?

hegemony3
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Can you please explain what you mean by "folder in home screen and when i press smart key, it selects that folder and opens it" maybe you can use the screen recorder. This will help me understand your issue.

So you're just having an issue with a specific smart key option? It works if you want to turn on your flashlight or take a picture?

View post
no.. if i kept in default settings without customization, it acts just same. video attached below, this is what happens when i press smart key once..
2019-11-13-19-46-51_1.mp4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I still can't replicate your bug. Default setting is "none" What happens if you pick some function for every time of key press?

hegemony3
Star III
Anders_ASUS

I still can't replicate your bug. Default setting is "none" What happens if you pick some function for every time of key press?

View post
Thing is my smart key act same as in video if i disabled the smart key also. i couldn't understand why this happens. and what you mean by "if you pick some function"..?