This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Take your time asus team

prashanth
Rising Star II
Take your time and release a stable release...this android 10 update is sooo bad its ruining the experience
If i knew this is gonna be the case i wouldnt have updated at all.
I cant even scroll in the chrome without frequent stutters feels like a 100$ phone
I know some people are gonna disagree cause its new and is prone to have bugs but if that the reason the beta program is for?????
17 REPLIES 17

_jis_
Zen Master III
If you have so many bugs despite that you mentioned just Chrome issue, then do factory reset and if that doesn't help then go back to the previous version and wait a few updates .
I haven't come across anything to blame Asus so far and I was pleasantly surprised to compare it with the major updates on the previous phones that I had.

prashanth
Rising Star II
_jis_

If you have so many bugs despite that you mentioned just Chrome issue, then do factory reset and if that doesn't help then go back to the previous version and wait a few updates .

I haven't come across anything to blame Asus so far and I was pleasantly surprised to compare it with the major updates on the previous phones that I had.

View post
Is that the only answer...factory reset after every update they provide....i already did a factory reset for the restart issue and I'm not going to keep on doing every once a month.....and by the way I'm not the only one facing these issues... look at the forum...just because you arent facing any issues doesnt mean there arent any

_jis_
Zen Master III
I've been using the phone for five months, and I've never had to do a factory reset. Check out this my post:
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12677/is-update-of-android-10-risky

Many of those posts are misleading for various reasons, users here

1. often rush the report issue without restarting the phone at least once, or wait at least one day for the system to settle
  2. doesn't mention any context, for example that they had root and various system modifications
  3. the changes Google made to Android 10 are understood as errors and not features and they often blame Asus for that, how insane...
  4. many posts are negative here, because the one who has a problem will write here, while the one who has no problem, so mostly do not write
  5. many users pushed for the fastest release of Android 10 here and when Asus release it, then they are angry that it still contains various minor issues, which will of course be gradually removed, but the same applies to all other phones

View post

Restart issue could have been HW issue and phone needs to replace motherboard in service centre.

prashanth
Rising Star II
_jis_

I've been using the phone for five months, and I've never had to do a factory reset. Check out this my post:

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26912#Comment_26912

Restart issue could have been HW issue and phone needs to replace motherboard in service centre.

View post
Dude what did i just say.....phone was awesome till pie byt after the update it got worse
If there arent any problems u are facing then stay out of these conversations when u dont have any idea whats going on

prashanth
Rising Star II
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26912#Comment_26912

View post
We wont be wasting if everything is fine..so please atleast let the mods answer before u say there isnt any problem