This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No touch response(android 10)

prashanth
Rising Star II
When i open an app for example youtube where are option like subscriptions are at bottom ...when i tap it once its not responsive...had to tap it 1-2 times more
I faced this issue when i had to touch option nearscreen edge
Did anybody else notice this?
18 REPLIES 18

cobben
Rising Star I
Might this problem be that the buttons at the bottom of the keyboard, being near the bottom of the screen, are competing for "touch" with the Navigation bar gestures/hidden buttons there?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Maybe, but it's just weird that a touch problem like this would make it though beta testing. I'm also not seeing a lot of reports on the same issue which wouldn't be the case if everybody gets the same touch issue. So we have to investigate and find out why @Prashant and @honeybannamyself has this

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Maybe, but it's just weird that a touch problem like this would make it though beta testing. I'm also not seeing a lot of reports on the same issue which wouldn't be the case if everybody gets the same touch issue. So we have to investigate and find out why @Prashant and @honeybannamyself has this

View post
I restarted the device and the problem of touch has reduced and Bluetooth seems to be solved but touch issue still occurs sometimes

_jis_
Zen Master III
After 3 days using Android 10 I cannot confirm any touch issue when using digitizer panel controller.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
2019-11-05-19-12-31.mp4
You can see no response over touch. I felt it frequently in chrome after android 10 update. It wasn't there in android 9.